Saturday, January 10, 2015

Thank You! - One Sheet Wonder Mini Pocket Folder

I am one happy gal and excited about how this little project turned out!  While I was brainstorming for an idea to make an unusual thank you card, this little folder is what came together. 
I used the “one sheet wonder” pattern (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uGGdpT_vG0) which gave me 8 pockets to fill and decorate. 
The first 6 pockets are individually lettered from the word “THANKS. 
Each of these 6 pockets holds a tag that has the matching letter at the top over a Bible verse that starts with that letter.  The 7th pocket holds a tag on which to write a message and sign my name.  The 8th pocket holds a gift card.   I used a border/edger punch on the tops of all the tags. 
The front of the folder has a stamped and layered sentiment attached over the length of ribbon, which holds the ribbon in place.  So fun - I hope you will give it a try!  Let me know if you would like to have the Bible verses I used and I will email them to you.
Blessings,
Annie
Supplies
12 x 12” double sided decorative paper (card stock weight)
3 or 4 sheets of coordinating decorative paper (card stock weight)
1 solid color sheet of coordinating card stock
1 sheet of white card stock
2 feet of coordinating ribbon
1 package of coordinating flower stickers
Tim Holtz Alterations – Vintage Alphabet 656623
Sizzix Die – Tickets 657569
Spellbinders Nestabilities  Decorative Elements – Romantic Rectangles S5-090
A Border/Edger Punch

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely wonderful!!! What a special treat for someone to receive. Hope you don't mind if I try to copy it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Phyllis. Casing is absolutely fine with me. Let me know if you have questions.

    ReplyDelete