Monday, February 9, 2015

Celebrating Love


With our 30th wedding anniversary today on the 9th and Valentine's Day on the 14th, love certainly needs to be celebrated!  This card to my dear hubby is the perfect celebration combination.  I used the new Stampin' Up Hearts border punch and Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Hearts to make the brown panel to layer over the red card base.  Then I glued onto the red heart some of the brown hearts from punching with the border punch.  The stamps I used are Lawn Faun Banner stamp set and Happy Anniversary by Annette Watkins stamps.  The banner was mounted using Pop-Dots.  I can hardly wait until he gets home from work so I can give it to him.  He's going to love it!

Thanking God for His wonderful blessing.  And thanking you for stopping by today.
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment