Saturday, April 25, 2015

The Magic of Re-Inkers

Good morning to you!  Thank you for stopping by to see what's new on my blog.  Since it is a cool, windy morning, now is a good time to enter a new post. 

These cards are the product of a swap challenge making a watercolor background using re-inkers.  See directions here: http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?ref=IE8Activity&from=&to=en&a=http%3a%2f%2fstampinbackart.blogspot.nl%2f2013%2f08%2fwater-color.html

I used Ranger Adirondack re-inkers Denim, Terra Cotta, and Espresso.  Choosing these colors was a challenge in itself, but I wanted to get away from my "comfortable" colors.  It was a good learning experience, and here's a couple of tips:  a drop or two of each color is sufficient and be sure to wear craft gloves.  LOL

It was a fun technique and I had a great time experimenting.  I hope you'll give it a try, and be sure to use some colors outside your comfort zone.

 
 




Thanks again for joining me.  May you enjoy the blessings of this beautiful spring day.
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment