Friday, March 30, 2018

Jesus and the Cross


Hello there,

Here I am, back again to share another message about Easter.  I really enjoy my bible illustrating and journaling and I hope that you will, too.  The bible verses that I'm meditating on this Good Friday are Isaiah 53:5-6.

"He was pierced for our rebellion, crushed for our sins. He was beaten so we could be whole. He was whipped so we could be healed. All of us, like sheep, have strayed away. We have left God's paths to follow our own. Yet the LORD laid on Him the sins of us all."  NLV

Thank you God that Jesus paid the price for my sins and now leads me on Your paths of righteousness.

Blessings,
Annie





Materials Used:
PrismaColor Pencils
PrimaColor Colorless Blender Pen
Red Micron Pen
Washi Tape by Me & My Big Ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment