Friday, November 1, 2019

Thankful Mice


Annie’s Ink-Lings





So much has been going on that I’m very happy to finally get around to making some Thanksgiving cards.  It appears that I was feeling whimsical today and didn’t realize it.  My intent was to make a nice autumn Thanksgiving card.  However, when I spotted the little Thankful Mice stamps in my “Holidays” drawer, I knew it was time to use them again.  So, my original plan was put on hold for another day.  The little pilgrim mice and slice of cheese are so fun to design with.  It’s really great to have the matching dies, so no fussy cutting.  The card is fairly straightforward, so I felt directions weren’t really needed, except that I used foam tape to mount the mice for a nice 3-D effect.  Just follow the picture and have fun.

Measurements
8 ½ x 5 ½ inch card base
5 3/8 x 4 1/8 inch panel
5 ¼ x 4 inch panel

Stamps, Punch, and Dies
Lawn Fawn Thankful Mice #LF36 and Coordinating Dies #LF37
Sizzix/Lori Whitlock Sentiment Circles & Stamps #66234
Joy Crafts Cardmodel Circle #6002/0599
Stampendous H091 Thanksgiving Time stamp
Stampin’ Up Painted Harvest set:  I am thankful for you
Stampin’ Up Bird Builder Punch

Copic Markers
R01 Pinkish Vanilla
R30 Pale Yellowish Pink
N1 Neutral Grey No.1
E13 Light Suntan
R56 Currant
G46 Mistletoe
100 Black

Hope you enjoy the card.

Blessings,
Annie


No comments:

Post a Comment