Monday, March 28, 2022

Easter Joy Card

 

Annie’s Ink-Lings



Easter Joy Card

Check out my other cards
 at 

I purchased the Easter Cross die last year and almost forgot that I had done so, purchased expressly for this year's Easter Cards.  Happily, my mind finally reminded me of die.  Here's what I created with it.


I really like how the white die cuts stand out on the brown background.  The next picture is of the inside of the card.


The Amen is a die cut.  This sentiment is so true and really speaks to my heart.  Wishing you a great Resurrection Day!


Measurements
White Card Stock 5 ½” x 8 ½”
Brown Card Stock Panel 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”
Extra Scrap of Brown Card Stock
Extra White Card Stock

Supplies
Stampin’ Up Timber 3D Embossing Folder
Momenta Easter Cross Die
Impression Obsession Easter Joy Die
Technique Tuesday Amen Die
Morning Star Stamp Sentiment

Directions
1. Emboss brown card stock panel with Timber embossing folder
2. Die cut Amen from scrap brown card stock
3. Die cut cross and Easter Joy from white card stock.
4. Attach all pieces as shown in picture.
5. Attach Amen under the sentement inside of card.


Thank you for coming to

Annie's Inklings today!








No comments:

Post a Comment