Monday, July 27, 2009

For the last few months I've been venturing into scrapbooking. I'd never had an urge to scrapbook until I journeyed through Israel -- plus a club that I belong to insisted that everyone must do a scrapbook page for that month's project. So now I'm finding myself looking forward to designing the next layout for my Israel pictures. But, oh my, I've not yet been able to "crop" many pictures and I really have a hard time leaving any pictures out! Another love I have is making books and I just happen to have a Zutter Binder. And while using it the other day I was hit with this brilliant (for me anyway) idea -- why don't I make a couple of mini albums on my album page. You can see the result below. By using the 1/2 " Zutter binding coils and making 2 mini albums, I was able to use 24 pictures on just one page! And . . . I was even able to print the name of the city, Modi'in, in Hebrew by finding it on an Israeli webpage. I'm just having too much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment