Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Love these manila envelope books.

After taking some bookmaking classes earlier in the spring, I was so inspired that I've been in a whirlwind of bookmaking ever since. The book pages are manila envelopes and the backgrounds, elements, and embellishments were made from the Graphics 45 BotanicaBella Collection (my very fav design paper company). Also used were buttons, brads, ribbons and other delightful little pieces. Some of the embellishments were made from bits and scraps of the paper, which I love to do because it really gives me another avenue for creativity. You may not be able to notice it in the pictures, but I used mounting tape quite liberally which gave nice dimension to the pages. Here's the cover of the book . . . you can see the rest of the pages in the slideshow at right.

No comments:

Post a Comment