Thursday, September 17, 2009

Birthday Card - How Many Fingers Are You?


This is a card I made for my Uncle Vern for his 80th birthday. The sentiment stamp is from Inkadinkadoo. The inside of the card has an accordian folded pull-out showing 80 fingers. His comment was, "Well isn't that something! I like this Annie." It was music to my ears.







The birthday party was super -- lots of laughter, tears, and sharing memories of special times with Uncle Vern.


Here's the birthday boy (in the center), his son Brad on the left, granddaughter Emilie, grandson Baron to his right, Aunt Marge, and son Randy.

2 comments:

  1. Nice Article...

    One Simple Tech - Computer News, Reviews and Guides
    The Forex Page - The Foreign Exchange
    The Airlines Page - All Things Airlines
    The Fitness Page - Guides to Healty Life
    The Network site - The Networking Site
    The Adsense Site - Guides to Adsense

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card, I bet he loved it.

    ReplyDelete