Friday, November 4, 2011

Fall is in the Air, Beautiful leaves everywhere!

Blazing color right outside my window, brilliant sunshine everywhere, and here I sit by the fireplace, thanking God for His beautiful artistry and blessings.  Uhmmm, what a life!  Speaking of artistry, I have a whole array of fall leaves cards to show you.  I recently hosted a swap with 8 stamp artists and they have created some really wonderful cards.  God places a talent within each of us and it's always exciting to see how that talent expresses itself.  So enjoy and hopefully get some inspiration.

Ann - Washington



Claudette - Illinois


Dawn - Georgia



Gloria - South Dakota



Helen - Georgia



Monica - Ohio




Teresa - California


Tracy - Oregon

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Ann, thanks for sharing! Do you happen to remember where you got the "leaf paper" on your card? I love fall - it's such a fabulous gift from God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your nice comment. I purchased the paper at Craft Warehouse in Wenatchee. It's by a company called We R Memory Keepers "Autumn Splendor" colletion. Here's a link to stores that carry it online:
    http://www.weronthenet.com/online_stores

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our papers came from the same collection that we used on these fall cards. Thanks for hosting this swap, loved all the returns. I was a bit confused on opening your card, but found it to be a very clever idea.
    Thanks, Acelady

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that paper, Claudette. Like minds, huh! My card is called a hinged card. I wondered if I should have included directions. :)

    ReplyDelete