Friday, August 14, 2015

Artsy Rainbow

Hello friends,

Don't you just love rainbows!  Every time I see one I am awed by its beauty and reminded of God's promise, "I set my rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth."  (Genesis 9:13) 

So . . . when I had an opportunity to join a rainbow swap, I jumped right in.  I didn't have an actual rainbow stamp but would have to be creative.  A fun idea came to mind and I started looking through my artsy stamps.  When I came to this stamp by Judi-Kins, I could hardly wait to get started.  Here you can see the finished card:


It was really fun to do something out of the norm and stretch my imagination.  The image was colored with Copic Sketch markers, which I just love to use. 

Stamps:
Judi-Kins 2907G
Paula Best 988-A called Rainbow Soul.

Blessings to you and watch for those rainbows!
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment