Monday, August 24, 2015

Love Your Neighbor

Hello friends,

Thanks for stopping by today.  A few days ago I completed a poster and display for my church library.  I love it when I can use my paper crafting tools in my ministry work.  I saw a similar poster on Pinterest and adapted it to fit my purpose.  You can see it in these two pictures. 



The wording on the poster is, "We are each unique and beautiful, but together we are a masterpiece!"


The theme is about loving your neighbors world wide.   As you know, love can break all kinds of barriers - skin color, different languages, customs.  As Jesus taught us, "The first commandment is . . . you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength. . . . And the second , like it, is this: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.'  There is no other commandment greater than these."  Mark 12:30-31 

Below are a few books and movie titles that I put on display with the poster.  Check through them to see what you might find for your reading or viewing pleasure.

Blessings,
Annie


How to Love Your Neighbor (Book)
Thunder Dog (Book)
Abel's Field (DVD)
God's Not Dead (DVD)
Chasing Mavericks (DVD)
Rescue the Captors (Book)
End of the Spear (Book)



Small Things with Great Love (Book)
Kite Runner (Book)
Unconditional (DVD)
Fearless (Book)
Behind the Sun (DVD)

  



No comments:

Post a Comment