Glass Slide Mailer Card
1. Fold the card base and round the corners; lay aside.
2. Emboss the green card stock with Elegant Dots; attach to card base; lay aside.
3. Slide mailer – color all edges with the black marker. On the inside color the center of the slider so that the cardboard won’t show after you attach the decorative paper; set aside.
4. From the green dots paper, cut one panel to fit inside the glass slide pocket; glue or tape in place.
5. With the red plaid paper, cut three panels – 1 ½ x 3 ¾ inches.
6. With one of the red plaid paper panels, cut out the center of it using the smallest die from the A2 Matting Basics A. Attach this panel over the glass slide pocket.
7. Attach the other two panels to front and on the left inside the slide mailer. You may need to trim a bit.
8. Cut out three ephemera from the G45 paper. Tape or glue one to the front, one to the left inside, and mount one in the pocket on the right.
9. Using Glossy Essentials to attach the slide mailer to the center of the embossed paper and the red Dew Drops to each of the four corners of the embossed panel.
Supplies:Black permanent ink marker (slanted tip)
One rubber glove (for use with the black marker)
Glue bottle or pen
Double-stick tape or tape runner
Corner rounder punch
Four red Dew Drops (or similar item)
One slider mailer
Two designs of complementary decorative paper (I used G45 Christmas paper – small red plaid and green dots)
A quarter sheet of green card stock
8 ½ x 5 ½ inches red card stock for card base, folded
Stampin’ Up embossing folder – Elegant Dots
Spellbinders Dies – Resplendent Rectangles; and A2 Matting Basics A