Monday, December 12, 2016

Comforting Others in Times of Sorrow

Hello friends,

This is not the kind of card making one likes to do during the Christmas season.  Sadly, my church needed some sympathy cards, and one for me, too, as a dear member of our church family just passed on.  Rather than purchasing store-bought cards, my church orders from me and then donates a sum for each card to my church library ministry account. Making greeting cards for my church is a wonderful way to make my library budget stretch just a bit further and also a way to serve my church family.  So, I just thought why not share with you all what I've been busy doing lately.  I pray that these cards will in some small way show love and caring thoughts to the deceased sweet family.

Blessings,
Annie







No comments:

Post a Comment