Saturday, January 21, 2017

Peek-a-Boo Card

Good morning friends,

Today I am sharing with you a new-to-me fold, called the Peek-a-Boo Card.  I saw this card on Pinterest and immediately knew that I had to try to make it.  I can laugh now, but at the time of the failure of my first try I felt nothing but disappointment. Whaaaa!  But . . . I saw what I had done wrong and jumped right in to try again.  I searched until I found video instructions and give credit and a big thanks to Norma Lee.  You will find her video at the end of her printed instructions.  Just for fun, see if you can find my mistake on the first card.












 If you didn't catch my error, then let me give you a tip.  Be sure to die cut your ovals properly spaced.  😄  Hope you are challenged to give this fancy fold a try.

Blessings,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment