Monday, January 16, 2017

Triangle Joy Fold Card

Greetings friends,

Another cold day here in Wenatchee, Washington.  But also a perfect day to stay inside and enjoy card making.  Today I tried a new fold called Triangle Joy Fold.  The Triangle Joy Fold is quite different from the regular Joy Fold card.  It was brought to my attention by a challenge in a stamping group I belong to.  The sample tutorial that was given to us was in centimeters.  Although I translated the script to English, the measurements were still in centimeters.  Luckily I have a great centimeter ruler so the directions were quite simple to follow.  The card is 15 x 15 centimeters which is just under 6" x 6".  I'm going to try my hand at making a 5" x 5" using measurements in inches.  I think it would be fun to have a smaller version.  For now, here's the card I made for the challenge, in centimeters.




Here's the link where you can find directions:  my thanks to Stempeleinmaleins Blog.  Thank you for stopping by today.  Hope you are staying warm and cozy!

Blessings,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment