Sunday, July 23, 2017

Easel Card - Modified

Hello again, stampers,

My card for today may or may not have a style name.  I couldn't find one, so I'm calling it a modified easel card.  I saw a similar one in a group on FaceBook; however the posting lady didn't know the name either and didn't have any directions.  So right there I had a new challenge!  I experimented with a couple of different sizes, and then finally decided this size is the one I like best.  Measurements and supplies are listed below the card photos.



Solid Light Yellow Card Stock
            *4” x 10 ¼ ”  -   Scored at 4 ½ ”, 9”
            *3 5/8” x 3 5/8”
            *Plus small scrap for stamping the Birthday Daisy image and punching small flower.  Cut out
              the daisy image.  Use 3D tape for mounting.

Solid Green Card Stock
            *Small scrap for stamping the image a second time.  Cut out only the center of the daisy.
            *Small scrap for die cutting the leaves

Decorative Paper
            3 ¾ ” x 9”
            3 ½ ” x 3 ½ ”

Rubber Stamp - Stampendous:  Birthday Blossom #F182
Die - Memory Box:  Sturdy Stem #98996   
Two Brads to match decorative paper.

This card is really quick and easy.  I hope you will give it a try.

Blessings,
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment