Wednesday, July 19, 2017

A Very Special Congratulations Card

What a lovely afternoon here in Wenatchee!  I hope you are enjoying these beautiful summer days.

I was commissioned to make a card for a gentleman member of the Moose Lodge.  He received the honor of earning the Pilgrim Degree of Merit, which I understand to be a very high honor.  I incorporated the emblem in the design of the card which I think made a nice touch.  And I just couldn't resist putting a small moose on the front of the envelope.  Since the colors of the emblem are red, yellow, and white, I chose those colors of card stock, and then added some black to hi-light.  Sure hope the requesting party likes it.  What do you think?



Thanks for stopping by.  Happy card making!

Blessings,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment