Friday, September 8, 2017

A Golfer's Birthday

Hello Stampers,

Thirty-three years ago I met my husband on a golf course.  His birthday is coming up next month so I decided to make him a golfer-type birthday card.  Can you believe that in all these years I've never made one for him -- bought a few but never made one.  Since I have no golf stamps, I sat down at my computer and began a search for images that pertain to golf.  What fun!  I was amazed that there were so many to choose from.  I typed and printed the sentiments and think he will get a kick out of them.  And besides, the card stock is his favorite color - a burgundy maroonish - just like his Denali.   Here's my fun work of art.



I'll write in the lovey stuff later.  πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Thanks for letting me share with you.  Many blessings.
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment