Here are the card measurements, supplies, technique directions:
CAMOUFLAGE BACKGROUND WITH DEER HEAD CARD
Brown card base 8 ½ x 5 ½ , folded
Beige/Cream Layer 5 ¼ x 4 – emboss with Sizzix Bricked EF
Brown Rectangle 3 ¾ x 2 5/8
Olive Green Rectangle 3 ½ x 2 3/8
Beige/Cream Rectangle 3 ¼ x 2 3/16 – this piece is for the Camouflage Background
EK Success Deer Head Punch – punch from brown card stock
¼ Hole Punch – punch 3 circles from brown card stock
Dew Drops – Mowed Grass – glue the Dew Drops to the brown circles
Amuse Art Stamps “Deer Friend” 8-8451B
DIRECTIONS FOR CAMOUFLAGE BACKGROUND
1. Crumple a solid piece of background paper into a ball. Straighten out the paper so it’s mostly flat again, and then crumple it a second time. This will produce a finer texture on the paper.
2. Flatten the paper, then lightly drag the Dune Pigment ink across the surface of the paper. Don’t press down with the pad—just lightly drag it over the surface of the paper.
3. Crumple paper again, flatten it, and drag the Crushed Olive ink pad across the surface.
4. Crumple and flatten again then drag the Walnut Stain ink pad across the surface.
5. If you want more color, lightly tap with the ink pads until you’re satisfied with the amount of color.
Give it try and see how much fun it is to watch the background come alive.