Saturday, February 3, 2018

Path to the Beach

Happy good afternoon,

Recently I've really enjoyed making backgrounds with Distress Inks and sponges.  There's just no end to the color combinations and everyone of them has had a delightful result.  Even when you think, "Oh no, I'm not going to like this," after you do some stamping and embellishments, you find that it is not so bad after all.  The card I'm sharing is one I entered in the Impression Obsession February Challenge using two of their stamps that I just purchased.  The "Path to the Beach" stamp is now a favorite!  I have a lot of ideas for designing with it.  This photo only shows two-thirds of the stamp.  On the other third there is water and a sailboat.  This is a real multi-design stamp.


Supplies:

Stamps from Impression Obsession:  Path to the Beach #H1877, Happiest of Birthdays Ever! #B20058
Tim Holtz Distress Inks:  Mustard Seed, Salty Ocean, Tumbled Glass, Dusty Concord, Bundles Sage, and Walnut Stain.
Sponges
PrismaColor Pencils:  Deco Yellow, Parma Violet, Apple Green, Sandbar Brown, and Sienna Brown.
Half Round Acrylic Crystals

I hope you enjoyed learning about this card today.

Blessings,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment