Friday, February 2, 2018

Water Drops Technique

Hello everyone,

I just discovered and learned a new technique and I am really excited to share it with you.  I bought the Water Effects 1 stamp set from Designs by Ryn and then followed her tutorial on using them, found here.  Ryn's tutorial is very well done and very easy to follow.  In her video she used watercolor paper and Dylusions Spray Ink.  Since I didn't have any spray ink on hand, I decided to go with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads.  But I still want to try with Dylusions Spray Ink as soon as I can decide what colors to order.  Also, I just used regular, sturdy white card stock.  Here are a few of my card designs:




One can easily become addicted to this technique because it is so easy, with stunning results.  The rain drops appear transparent with a 3-D look - they just jump off the card!  I encourage you to check out Ryn's tutorial and give it try.  

Blessings,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment