Friday, January 12, 2018

Lovely Smpathy Card

Hello Card Makers,

Making sympathy cards may be difficult for some - death, sadness, tears, grief, etc.  But for those who believe in an afterlife, it is also a celebration of joy for a loved one because life goes on in heaven for that person.  Then, too, I find joy in making a special card to comfort a grieving family.  This week I found myself needing three sympathy cards, as friends in three different families had passed on.  I was pleased to find that I had two cards on hand and then set about to create the third card.  So, here's what I designed, simple but with a bit of elegance.


I  die cut a light blue piece of card stock  using the Spellbinders Nestabilities Decorative Elements die, then used the Sizzix Birds of a Feather embossing folder, added the sentiment, and finished by embellishing with pearls.  Thanks for stopping by today.

Blessings,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment