Monday, April 16, 2018

Bangle Chain Punch Card

Hello papercrafters,

Today I'm sharing a card that I taught at my last class.  I saw a similar card on Pinterest, but was not able to trace back to the creator.  Whoever it might be, thank you for the column idea.

The card size is 5 1/2 inches by 11 inches, top folded.  I used the Martha Stewart Bangle Chain Punch to create the side columns.  The center dry-embossed panel was made using a border embossing folder from the set called Raspberry Frame Set by Sizzix.

The sentiment was stamped on a die cut from KaiserCraft Oval Vintage Frame, then adhered to an oval cut with a die in the Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Ovals Small set.

I embossed a small white panel using Cuttlebug Swiss Dots, then from it I punched 4 butterflies - 3 for the outside and 1 for the inside.  Any butterfly punch will do, preferably 3 sizes.

Even though it is a very quick and easy card, it looks pretty classy.  Thanks for checking in today.

Blessings,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment