Thursday, April 19, 2018

Baptism Congratulations!

Hello on this beautiful sun shiny morning!

No wind so far and no rain.  It is such a treat after having rainy, windy weather for a week or so.
My project this morning is the result of a request from a friend for a baptism card.  I find it amusing that sometimes it takes me a couple of hours to decide on card stock, sentiments, dies, etc., and only about a half hour to make the card.  Finally, however, it all came together and I think my friend will like the result.  Hopefully, it will inspire some creative ideas for you.



Here is a list of the products I used.

Stamps:
Baptism stamp by My Sentiments Exactly #S118-10
Congratulations stamp by Northwest Rubber Stamps, Inc. #E098

Embossing Folder:
Crosses by Darice #1218-49

Dies:
Cross Collection by Spellbinders Shapeabilities #S4-265
Baptism by Cheery Lynn Designs
Stitched Rectangles by Simon Says Stamp #SSSD111455

Blessings,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment