Tuesday, May 15, 2018

King of My Heart


Annie’s Ink-Lings



Hello friends,

Today I'm sharing another bible illustration and journaling page with you.  At last Sunday's service, we sang a song that I really love. It's called "King of My Heart," by Bethel Music. There was so much praise and submission to God in the words that it brought an image to mind that I wanted to preserve in my Inspire journaling bible. And the words to this song are exactly my response to Proverbs 23:26. This is a tip-in page, using Score Tape to attach it at the spine margin.  I designed the layout on my computer and printed on decorative stationery paper, colored with PrismaColor pencils, and embellished with Washi Tape.

I would love for you to share your bible journaling and illustrations with me.

Blessings,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment