Friday, October 11, 2019

Woodland and Quail Birthday Card

Annie’s Ink-Lings




Just got this birthday card finished for my husband, whose birthday is October 12.  We both love watching the Quail in our yard, so I'm sure he's going to love it.  The Stampin' Up Rooted in Nature Stamp Set and Stampin' Up Woodlands Textured Embossing Folder were just perfect to create the design I had in my head.  Can hardly wait to try my next design idea.


All the images were stamped on white card stock.  The Quail, the cross-section tree trunk, and two of the leaves were stamped with the Tuscan Earth, then slightly over stamped with Amaretto Truffle, using my Misti.  Fuzzy cut the images after stamping.  I used 3-D tape to mount the cross-section tree truck.  I typed and printed the sentiment with my computer.

Supplies
Stampin' Up Rooted in Nature Stamp Set
Stampin' Up Woodlands Textured Embossing Folder
PSX Quail #2358
Fresco Ink Pads:  Tuscan Earth, Olive Green, and Amaretto Truffle

Measurements
White Card Base 9 x 6 inches
Brown Panel 6 1/8 x 4 1/4
Embossed Panel 6 x 4 inches

Blessings to you on this beautiful fall day.
Annie





No comments:

Post a Comment