Sunday, January 24, 2021

Make Your Own Background

 

Annie’s Ink-Lings


 

Here's a card I made for the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog, MAKE YOUR OWN BACKGROUND.  Actually, I ended up making two backgrounds and it was so fun - first background on the card base and a second background on the layered panel.


First, I stamped the Retro Sparkle background stamp on the card base.  Then I punched little yellow sparkles and 3 red stars and randomly pasted them onto the card base.

The second background was made by inking the embossing folder with red, yellow, and stucco ink and then embossing onto a white panel, layered onto a red panel.  The "You're a Star" sentiment is a die from Simon Says.  I finished off the card by layering three sizes of yellow and red stars and gluing to the lower left of the embossed panel.  Just a fun and cheerful little card.

Supplies:
Simon Says You’re a Star SSSD111727
Stampin’ Up Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder #152702
Color Box Ink Pads: Scarlet, Canary, & Stucco

It's so nice of you to take time to view my blog.  I love to share!

Blessings,
Annie



No comments:

Post a Comment