Tuesday, June 1, 2021

A Tiny Turtle Get Well

 

Annie’s Ink-Lings



Here I am with another get well card.  A friend had a fall which resulted in a really bad sprained ankle.  I immediately thought of making a card for her using the turtle from the Back on Your Feet Stampin' Up stamp set.  That set seems to be my go-to set lately.  Proverbs 17:22 tells us, "A cheerful heart is good medicine, . . ."  I think a time like this calls for some cheering up and a good chuckle.  


For the inside, I used a sentiment from the same stamp set, "Hope you're back on your feet soon."  The sweet turtle was colored with Stampin' Up Stampin & Blends, Dark and Light Soft Sea Foam.  The other two stamp designs are from Paper Parachute and probably are not around any more.  I know the design is a "little different" for a turtle card, but, hey, we've got to get out of the box once and a while.


I cut a piece of lavender vellum paper 5 1/2" x 7 1/4", scored it at  4 1/4", then folded it around the card base with the shorter side on the front of the card.  Just a little something to give more eye appeal.  

Thanks for visiting   
Annie's Ink-Lings. 💗


No comments:

Post a Comment