Monday, June 14, 2021

 

Annie’s Ink-Lings



I really had fun making this card for my hubby for Father's Day.  It is to him from our furry child, KoKo.  There's a funny story behind it, too.  KoKo likes to lay on his shoulder while he's reclining in his chair watching TV.  When KoKo decides to get down, she turns around and her little fanny is in his face.  Every single time!  Of course, it brings smiles and laughter.


Not having an appropriate stamp for my idea, I searched on line in clipart for something to use and found the perfect image of a man in a recliner.  The kitty stamp came from a set called "Oh My Whiskers" by Honey Bee Stamps. The stamp set has matching dies.  To make the kitty stand out, I used foam tape to attach her in place. I used PrismaColor pencils to color the kitty, attempting to make it really look like KoKo.   Maroon is my hubby's favorite color, so that's what I chose in a masculine plaid design.  I used Fiskar's Snub punch on all the corners.  I'm so glad to have it in my tool supplies.


The sentiments on the front and inside of the card were computer generated.  

I can hardly wait to see hubby's face when he opens this card.  Priceless!

Thank you for coming to
Annie's Inklings today!





No comments:

Post a Comment