Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Front Step Fold Card



Annie’s Ink-Lings



Hello again!
After several days of rain, we finally have a beautiful sun-shiny day.  After getting my fill of outside, a bit chilly, I came in and made this masculine birthday for a  friend.  He is really into the outdoor life of hiking and fishing, so I think he'll probably be happy receiving this card.  At church, I'm known as the Card Lady and my church family seem to really look forward to receiving my cards.  So it makes us happy all the way around, because I love to individualize as much as I can.  Hope it gives you some inspiration.


Here's the info you need to make the card:

First Section
Brown Card Base 4 ¼” x 11”
DP 3 ¾” X 3 ½”
DP 3 ¾” x 1 5/8”

Second Section
Brown 2 ¾” x 6”,
DP for Front 2 ½” x 3 5/8”,

Top of Box
DP 2 ½” x 1 ¼”

Back of Card
White Card Stock to write or stamp your sentiment 3 ½” x 4 ¾”

Assemble First Section
1. Score at ½”, 2”, 4”, 5 ½” on the long brown panel and adhere the DP panels to the top and the front folded section of the card.

2. Fold up each of the scored sections and adhere the ½ inch section to the card front.

Assemble Second Section
3. Score at ½”, 1 ½” on the small brown panel, fold, and adhere the two DP panels to the front and the top sections.

4. Adhere the small section to the box card.

Stamps
Stampin’ Up Campology
Stampin’ Up Very Vintage for the Happy Birthday sentiment

Markers

Stampin’ Up Dark Sea Foam
Copic Barium Yellow Y00

Thank you for coming to
Annie's Inklings today!




No comments:

Post a Comment