Sunday, October 17, 2021

Peaceful Forest Masculine Birthday Card

 

Annie’s Ink-Lings



We are having just beautiful fall weather.  It makes me want to stroll through a forest just to enjoy the beauty and sounds of nature.  Since that's not possible, I'll just make a card and pretend.  This is a top-folded masculine birthday card that I made for my hubby.  All of the products used for this card are some of my favorites.  With that, take a look.


For the background, I used Stampin' Up Softly Falling embossing folder on blue cad stock.   For the background, I used blue card stock and Stampin' Up Softly Falling embossing folder.  Impression Obsession Fir Trees, Small Deer, and Deer Trio provided the die cuts I used for scenery.  The beautiful wood panel was made with Stampin' Up Pinewood Planks embossing folder.  I really like the look it gives.  The cut out ovals were made using Spellbinders Classic Ovals Large.  For the label I used Albums Made Easy Banners by Memory Keepers and the sentiment is from Stampin' Up Flourishing Phrases.  


The sentiment on the upper panel of the inside of the card is from the Beautiful You Stampin' Up set.  I wrote the main sentiment and printed it on white card stock.

Being an outdoor kind of guy, he really like the card.

Thank you for coming to
Annie's Inklings today!





No comments:

Post a Comment