Monday, April 4, 2022

Sweet Treat Cup for Easter

 

Annie’s Ink-Lings


My cardmaking class is coming up in a short time, just before Easter weekend.  I thought it would be nice to make a special little something for my class members, so decided to see what I could create using the Stampin' Up Sweet Treat Cups.  Actually, I had forgotten that I still had some of the cups and was delighted that I found them in my supply closet.


I looked through my paper stash and found some really pretty plaid in bright spring colors, and then found some coordinating blue and pink card stock to use for the bases of the cups.  I then made a dash to the store to purchase some treats to fill the cups.  If you need a quick little treat, then this one is for you.




Here's what I used:

Stampin’ Up Floral Frames Dies

Stampin’ Up Sweet Treat Cups

Technique Tuesday Cross Die

Solid Color Card Stock for the Large Floral Die Cut 4”

Coordinating DP for the Smaller Floral Die Cut 3”

Yellow Card Stock (or coordinating color) for the Cross Die

Package of Goodies to Fill the Cups:  I used Peanut Butter Chocolate Trail Mix from Costco



Thank you for coming to

Annie's Inklings today!


No comments:

Post a Comment