Today I'm featuring the Stampin' Up Scalloped Tag Punch. I wasn't really interested in purchasing this punch until I saw pictures of cards using this punch posted on Pinterest. Well, I saw some great cards and now I own one of these punches. So thank you to whomever the SU person is who came up with idea of using the punch in this way. I love it! It's really very easy and quick to make, so I hope you'll give it try. Here's the card I made using this punch. Directions are after the picture.
Scalloped Punch Topper Card
1. One CS 5 ½ x 8” – Green
2. One CS panel 2 ¼ x 5 ⅛” – Blue
3. One CS panel 2 ⅟16 x 4 ⅛” – White
4. One scrapbook paper 4 x 5 ½“ – coordinates with green and blue
5. Blue Ribbon – 14 inches
6. Dew Drops – 5 matching green
7. One die cut from the blue – Spellbinders Shapeabilities Die D-Lites – Tiger Lillies
8. Scallop Tag Punch – Stampin’ Up
9. Guide marks for punch – 1 ⅟16”
1. • •
ß Measure in from sides and mark at 1 ⅟16” in on
• • both sides and at both ends. Scallop Punch slides
in here: á Make sure the punch fits exactly between the marks.
2. Cut off side pieces at top and bottom, leaving only the tab.
3. Slide a scalloped punched end into the paper trimmer, from the right to the left.
4. Score the tag.
5. Next, score at 4 ⅛”.
6. Add scrapbook paper to inside – MAKE SURE THAT THE TAB CAN LAY OVER
SMOOTHLY AGAINST THE CARD.
7. Adhere layers.
8. Cut the die using the blue CS, adhere it, and add Dew Drops to the center of the flowers.
Small cutting scissors
Double Stick Tape or Tape Runner
Glue for holding embellishments secure
Scalloped Tag Punch from SU