Saturday, December 9, 2017

Long Ago on a Starry Night . . .

Hello and Christmas greetings,

Not that I'm crazy about snow, but it seems like we should have a little bit at least on Christmas day, so I would be okay with that.  Then melt, please.  Looking out the window I see dark cloudy skies and a cold-looking landscape that has gone to sleep for the winter.  However, inside it's a different story - warm and cozy, and making Christmas cards while listening to Christmas music, decorations, and drinking hot cocoa.  So delightful!  And that is how I feel about the card I'm sharing today.  I love the blues of the several layers and it has such a peaceful scene.  I can't help but think of that special birth long ago on a starry night.


Materials:

Spellbinders Nestabilities Decorative Elements 4
Die-namics Stitch Mini Scallop
Cottage Cutz Holiday Floral Spray
Stamp from Tim Holtz Collection HL-M2-052
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad Walnut Stain
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad Pine Needles
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad Salty Ocean
PrismaColor Pencils
Green Jewel
Star Punch
Aleene's True Snow

Hope you are enjoying your days of decorating and shopping . . . and stamping, of course.
Blessings,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment