Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Fall Stitched Alphabet Card


Annie’s Ink-Lings


Hi there card makers, 

Here's the second card from my fall card class.  When I saw the stitched alphabet die, I knew right off it was a must have.  I just love it and look forward to using it over and over for all occasions.  The background paper is from Hobby Lobby.  It caught my eye because of the great color combination.  If you are looking for a quick and easy fall card, then this one is for you.  It can be made in about 15 to 20 minutes even though it looks like it might take longer.  I was thrilled when I found that I had twine in the perfect matching colors.  So read on, and then get started!



Measurements:
Card Base:      5 ½” x 8 ½”
White Panel:   4 1/8” x 5 3/8”
DP Panel:        4” x 5 ¼”
Card Stock:     Four coordinating shades of fall colors for wreath, leaves, and letters
Twine:             Two colors – 12” each – for a bow

Dies
Cottage Cutz Stitched Alphabet #CC-398

Cottage Cutz Build-a-Grapevine Wreath #CCE-064

Assemble:
1.  Adhere the white panel to the card base, followed by the DP panel.
2.  Using 3-D tape, adhere the fall letters to the bottom of the card.
3.  Adhere the wreath centering it between the top of the DP panel and the wreath.
4.  Mold the Leaves and glue to the top of the wreath.
5.  Tie a bow with the two pieces of twine and glue to the top of the wreath.
6.  Glue two tiny acorns on the inside of the card at bottom left.

Stay tuned - the third card is coming up on Thursday.\

Blessings,
Annie





No comments:

Post a Comment