Monday, October 15, 2018

Fall Fancy Fold - Standing Box Card



Annie’s Ink-Lings




Hello everyone,

I've been wanting to make this fancy fold card for a long time.  This morning I decided today is the day!  I was surprised at how quickly it came together once I had decided on colors, designer paper, etc.  It's a fun and quick little card that takes hardly any supplies.  Actually, if you keep your scraps like I do, it would be a great card for using them up.  If you give it a try, send me a picture of your creation.  Would love to see it.

Measurements


  • Blue Card Base: 4 x 11″ 
  • On 11″ side score @ 1/2, 2, 4, 5-1/2 

  • Green Layers: 3-3/4 x 5-1/4″ (you need 2 of these, one for the back of the card)
  • Designer Paper Layer: 3-1/2 x 5″ (you need 2 of these, one for the back of the card)

  • Green Front Panel: 2-3/4 x 5-1/2″ scored @ 1/2, 2″ on long side
  • Blue Layer: 2-1/2 x 3-1/4″ 
  • Designer Paper Layer: 2-1/4 x 3″
  • White Layer:   1-3/4 x 2"
  • Green Strips:  1/4 x 4" (you need 2 of these)
I used Copic markers to color the pumpkin.  Let me know if you have questions.

Blessings,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment