Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Worship the King


Annie’s Ink-Lings

Hi there fellow card makers,

I haven't posted anything for a while because I've been so busy preparing for two card making classes.  Now that they are over with, I can share some of what we have been making.  The stamp I used on this Christmas card is one of my very favorite Christmas stamps.  Even though it is of the wise men seeking Jesus thousands of years ago, it reminds me of how we are still seeking Him today.  I am so very thankful that God called me and then I found Jesus and He lives in my heart.  Every Christmas is a joyful Christmas because of Him!

Measurements and directions are below the picture.




1.  Red card base (8 1/2 x 5 1/2) folded.

2. Adhere a black panel 5 1/4 x 4 1/8 inches onto the card front.

3.  Emboss a 5 1/4 x 4 inch panel using the Cuttlebug Kitchen Weave embossing folder.  

4.  Cut a 5 inch piece of ribbon and a 4 inch piece of ribbon.  Tape the ends of the 5 inch ribbon to the back of the embossed panel, and adhere it to the black panel.

5.  Stamp the wise men (Inkadinkado #99624-DD) on the upper half of a 3 1/2 x 2 1/4 inch white panel that has been die cut with smallest frame of the Penny Black Elegant Stitching Frame set.

6.  Stamp the "Worship the King" sentiment on the lower left side, and then layer it to 3 5/8 x 2 3/8 inch red panel

7.  Using 3-D tape, mount this assembly over the ribbon toward the lower left side of the card.

8.  Taking the 4 inch piece of ribbon, slide it under the vertical piece of ribbon at the top of this small panel and then tie one knot.  Trim ends of ribbon.  You can use a bit of glue or a glue dot below the knot to hold the ribbon in place.

9.  Add 3 red jewels to the right side of the mounted panel.

10.  Stamp the inside sentiment on a 5 1/4 x 4 inch white panel and adhere inside of the card.

Happy stamping and may God bless you,Annie 


No comments:

Post a Comment