Thursday, December 13, 2018

Peace Love Joy at Christmas

Annie’s Ink-Lings


Hi to all,

This afternoon I'm sharing the second Christmas card from one of my classes.  Another quick and easy one that features a couple of dies that I really like -- the Sizzix Swirling Stars and Penny Black Peace, Love, Joy.  I also used a scalloped frame from the Die-namics My Favorite Things.  I see all three of these die sets as being really versatile, and not for Christmas only.  See what you think!

Card Base 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches
Red Panel 5 3/8 x 4 1/8 inches
White panel 5 1/4 x 4 inches

Red Frame 2 5/8 inch square
White Panel 2 1/4 inch square

Finished off with a sparkling jewel in the middle of the large star.

I wish you all a peaceful, joyful Christmas with lots of love!

Blessings,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment