Saturday, December 15, 2018

Tangled Tinsel

Hello on this sunny afternoon!

It has been warm enough for a couple of days to melt the snow and today it almost looks like spring.  I'm really surprised to see flowers still blooming out in the flower beds.  I'm still working on my Christmas cards for this year.  Just finished up this cute little card using a stamp that I've had for ages.  I hope it brings a smile to your face.


The stamp is by Stampendous called Delightful Christmas UM005.  The sentiment is Tinsel in a Tangle #IB-JS-161 by Unity Stamp Co.  I used a Christmas tree die from the set by Cottage Cutz called Rustic Sign & Trees CC4x6-039.  PrismaColor pencils for all the coloring.  What fun making this card and now three more of them to do.

May your day be blessed,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment