Thursday, December 20, 2018

Go Tell It on the Mountain . . .

Hello fellow card makers!

I really like to make window cards.  Sometimes I wish I could put all the ideas in my head into one design.  I think that that will never happen, however.  It would have to be a huge card.  That thought makes me chuckle!  Well, I finally decided on the design, the paper, and all the dies that I would use.  Wow!  I used a bunch of dies for this one, but it was fun.  Here is my finished card.




Card Base 9 1/4 x 6 inches white card stock

Dies
Spellbinders Shapeabilities:  Layer Poinsettia
Penny Black: Mountain
Impression Obsession:  Tiny Flowers
Impression Obsession:  Leaves and Stems
Impression Obsession:  Foliage
Heartfelt Creations:  Window Box Elements
Poppystamps:  Grand Madison Window
Sizzix/Tim Holtz:  Funky Festive

Stamp
Penny Black:  He is Born

Computer Generated
The Christmas Tree and the Wall Clock, printed on card stock and fussy cut.

Additional Items
Black Enamel Accents for the blue flower centers
Buttermilk Nuvo Crystal Drops for the poinsettia
Star Dust Stickles for the Christmas Tree

Thanks for reading my post.

Blessings,
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment