Sunday, December 15, 2019

Nativity Ornament Card


Annie’s Ink-Lings



Hello again,

Last Saturday I finished up my cards, got them all signed, addressed, stamped, and dropped into the mail box. What a good feeling!  This is the last card I made.  I love to always make at least a few focusing on the nativity.  The die I used for this card is one that I purchased during the summer and have been saving for December.  It is called "Ornament, Nativity" by Cottage Cutz.  



The navy blue base is the normal size, 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches.  The white panel is 4 x 5 1/4 inches embossed with "Boughs and Berries" embossing folder from Stampin' Up.  The sentiment stamp is an old one but one of my favorites.  It is called "The Nativity Cast" by Stampendous.  A tiny little gold jewel is glued in the center of the star.  That single bit of gold really focuses one's attention to the star shining over baby Jesus.

May you experience all the blessings of Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all,
Annie


No comments:

Post a Comment