Thursday, December 19, 2019

Oh My Whiskers Birthday Card


Annie’s Ink-Lings




Hi there, Stampers,

I have a friend that loves cats as much as I do, if that's possible.  Her birthday is coming up in a few days and this is the card I made for her.


Well, I think it is adorable but, of course, I love cats.  The white die cut background is called "Summer Border" from Memory Box.  The stamp set is from Honey Bee Stamps "Oh My Whiskers and Purfect Sentiments."  I stamped the images on white card stock and colored them with Copic Markers.  The color numbers are listed below.  After coloring, I fussy cut the images and glued them in place.  I think it's cute how the little butterfly is just out of reach of the the tiny kitten's paw.  Hope you enjoyed today's card.

Stamps and Copic Markers Used:
Honey Bee Stamps:  Oh My Whiskers and Perfect Sentiments
Copic Markers:  Greens YG17 & YG45
                            Yellow Y13
                             Pinks RV13, RV52, R11
                             Greys N1 & BV23
                             Blue B41
                             White E41

Blessings,
Annie


No comments:

Post a Comment