Monday, June 1, 2020

Graduation Center Step Card


Annie’s Ink-Lings



June is here and it is time for a graduation card!  A sweet young lady from my church is graduating this coming Friday.  She loves cats probably just about as much as I do.  So of course, I know she will love a cat themed card and it would be great fun to make.  And who doesn't love balloons!  Her school colors are red and blue - a nice color combination.  I decided to make a center step card, size A2.  I’m really happy with the way it turned out.  I may have to make one for myself because of the kitties. 😻 

Notice how the cap is just a bit crooked on the kitty's head.  Hard to keep it in place floating around with a bunch of balloons.



Here's a picture of the inside of the card.  Love the sentiment!


You will find a cutting and scoring template at the end of this post.

Measurements
White 11 x 4¼ Card Base
Center Panel R Red 2-1/8 x 4-3/8
Center Panel Designer Paper 2 x 4¼
Side Panels, cut 2 of Red 4-3/8 x 7/8
Side Panels, cut 2 of Designer Paper 4¼ x ¾
Bottom Panel, Red 4¼ x 7/8 

Stamps
Honey Bee Stamp Set Oh My Whiskers #HBST-161
Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Stamp Set Crazy Things #CMS237
Kelly Creates Celebration Traceable Stamps #13847102
Copic Markers:  R29 Lipstick Red; B14 Light Blue; R81 Rose Pink;
N1 Natural Grey No. 1

Template A2 Card
Hope you've enjoyed today's card.
Blessings,
Annie


No comments:

Post a Comment