Friday, September 11, 2020

A “Fisherwoman” Thank You

 

Annie’s Ink-Lings



Hello all!

 Do any of you stampers also have fishing as a hobby?  Or fishing friends?  Then, this may be the card for you.  You can easily change it to a birthday card or just a thinking of you card.

A friend requested that I make a thank you card for her for a woman who loves fly fishing.  I immediately thought of the Stampin’ Up set called Best Catch and the coordinating framelits.  Being inspired by some ideas I found on Pinterest, this is what I came up with.

 


Notice how I changed the man image to look like a woman by giving her some long black hair and a tiny dot of lipstick.  I'm so glad that it worked out okay.

Just added a small fish on the sentiment page to carry out the theme.

A4 Card
Stampin’ Up Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder
Stampin’ Up Catch of the Day stamp set and framelits
Stampin’ Up Free as a Bird stamp set: Thank You
My Sentiments Exactly stamp: It was so nice of you . . . M279-10
Copic Markers

Happy fishing . . . or whatever brings you joy! 

May you be blessed in a special way today.
Annie


No comments:

Post a Comment