Sunday, September 27, 2020

Beautiful Autumn and a Heart of Red

 

Annie’s Ink-Lings



A card on Pinterest inspired me to make this card.  I love the pairing of fall leaves with a big red heart.  I used Stampin' Up Be Mine Stitched Framelits.  And of course, the sentiment is perfect for the design, which is from Stampin' Up Beautiful Autumn stamp set.  The leaves were made with the punches that were bundled with the stamp set.


The Stampin' Up Ornate Floral embossing folder provides a soft, delicate background, and really makes the red heart pop.  I'm hoping to make this card with a Thanksgiving message inside for some of my Thanksgiving cards.  I hope you will give it a try.  It's really fast to make, but still has a touch of elegance to it.

Products Used
Stampin’ Up 3D Embossing Folder: Ornate Floral
Stampin’ Up Be Mine Stitched Framelits
Spellbinders Labels Eighteen S4-310
Stampin’ Up Beautiful Autumn Stamp Set and Coordinating Punches
5” Twine – tie in a slip knot

So glad you took the time to stop in today.

Blessings,
Annie






No comments:

Post a Comment