Monday, February 8, 2021

Masculine Anniversary Card


Annie’s Ink-Lings


It's hard to believe that 36 years have gone by already since I married my wonderful husband.  Both of us being golfers, it's no surprise that we met on a golf course one summer day.  Now, even happier than the day we married!  I have made several golf themed cards for him over the years, so I wanted to do something different this time.  And definitely with no frills for this guy.  The peaceful scene on this card is just the right thing that he will enjoy.



I brushed the color onto the white heart using my Picket Fence Studio blending brushes.  The colors used are Distress Inks - Stormy Sky, Shaded Lilac, and Gathered Twigs.  I was really happy with how nicely the colors blended together.  The sentiment flag is mounted with foam tape.


Stampin’ Up Wetlands 126697
Stampin’ Up Best Birds 141525
Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Hearts Dies S4136
Blue Acrylic Dots  
White Card Stock 5 ½” x 8 ½” Top Folded
Light Blue Card Stock 3 ¾” x 4 ¾”
Light Blue Strip ¼” x 4 ¼”
Navy Blue Strip 1/8” x 4 ¼”

So glad you stopped in today.

Blessings,
Annie


No comments:

Post a Comment