Monday, March 1, 2021

By the Sea Accordion Album

 

Annie’s Ink-Lings



Lately, I've had so much fun using the beautiful Graphic 45 papers that I decided to use them again to do just one more project for now.  Once again I chose the By the Sea paper pad for creating another accordion fold album.  This will be a fun display for our TV/sun room from which we can view the pool.  It will help me pretend that I'm seaside. 😉 Here's a picture of the album fully open.



One of the things that I like about Graphic 45 is that there are always so many images to cut out and use for embellishments.  Here I have fussy cut the postage stamps, the little girl in the bottom left corner, and the sea shells in the bottom right corner.  I used 3D tape to give the panel some dimension.  


Another thing I like is that there are so many coordinating sheets of paper so that you have all sorts of layering options.
On the panel below I used 3 different patterns for layering and then again did some fussy cuting.  The By the Sea strip is 3D and also the postage stamps.
 

Here on this next panel you can see that I used two paper patterns.  I fussy cut the little red sea horse, the sea shell, and the sea shell strip and mounted them with 3D tape.
 

You can find the measurements on the G45 PDF by clicking here
I hope you have enjoyed viewing today's post.

Blessings,
Annie



No comments:

Post a Comment