Saturday, June 14, 2014

Fluttering Butterflies

What a beautiful day outside! 
I could hardly bring myself inside but for the fact that I needed to be out of the sun for a while and cool off.  So while I'm having an iced drink and dropping my body temperature, I'll share a couple of cards that I taught in my class this week.    They are basically the same except for the color selection of the butterflies for each card.


 
These are clean and simple cards, but still have a touch of elegance to them, and are really fun to make.  I think it must be the butterfly effect.  I love, love, love butterflies - can't resist them.  Really, it's almost as bad as my craving for chocolate! 
 
So, here are a few card details in case you would like to make one.  Have fun!
 
Black CS - 5 1/2x 4 1/4  -  cut one
White CS 4 12 x 3 12   -  cut two, one for outside & inside
Gold glossy CS
Various colors of pattern paper
 
Dies:  Technique Tuesday "Hello"; QuicKutz "Nesting Ovals"
 
Punches:  Several sizes of Martha Stewart Butterflies or whatever brand you have;
All Night Media "Small Butterfly"
 
Add a butterfly to the inside of the card on the white paper.
 
 Uhmm, time to go check my flower garden for butterflies. 'Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment