Finally, I had time to make a screen card. I've been ogling them on Pinterest and Face Book and YouTube, so at last I got organized and made one, and now I want to share it with you.
This color combination is one of my favorites. It's easy on the eyes and seems restful to me, even with the red dragonflies.
The measurements are: Card: 11" x 6 1/2"; Panels: 4 1/2" x 2 1/2"
1. Cut the black card stock to size.
2. Use a decorative border punch across the top.
3. Score the black card stock at 2 3/4", 5 1/2", and 8 1/4".
4. Punch the legs using the Stampin' Up label punch.
5. Score across the top of the card just below the punched border, about 1/8", then
score across again below the first score line.
6. Score across the bottom of the card just above the punched legs, about 1/8", then
score again above that score line.
7. Fold your card - mountain, valley, mountain.
8. Cut the panels from decorative scrapbook paper or card stock.
9. Layer the panels in place, centering between the upper and lower score lines.
10. Next, add the flowers and words. I glued them on using Aleene's Tacky Glue,
fast drying glue pen.
11. Finally, punch the bow and dragonflies from red card stock and glue in place.
The card was much easier to make than I anticipated. Once I decided on the color combination and decorative paper, and finished with all of the die cutting, the card went together in about 10-15 minutes. Now go have fun and make one for yourself!
Impression Obsession Hollyhocks
Memory Box Fresh Daisies
Memory Box Meadow Rue
Sizzix Sizzlits Happy Birthday
McGill Bow and Tiny Dragonfly
Image not available Photos not available for this variation Stampin' Up Label Punch
Martha Stewart Bubble Bath